What does our $495 Direct Cremation fee include?
It doesn’t include fancy sales pitches or pressure to spend more. It does include the expertise of licensed funeral directors with over fourteen years of experience who want to make things as affordable, dignified and simple as a direct cremation can be. We serve cremation needs in the five New York boroughs (Staten Island, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Bronx and Queens) and surrounding areas. All Boro’s direct cremation price includes:
- Transportation from place of death to crematory (within 35 mile radius)
- Care and Refrigeration of the body (Eliminates the need for embalming.)
- Obtaining all required permits, authorizations, and permissions
- Basic alternative container for cremation – an appropriate container for the body which eliminates the need for a casket
- Cremation performed by certified technician
- Assisting with placement of newspaper obituaries or notices
- Initial notification to Social Security administration
- Releasing of cremated remains
What’s Not Included
- $40.00 fee from the Department of Health for a cremation permit.
- $140.00 Crematory fee.
- $75.00 mailing of Cremated Remains (Domestic) – Learn more
- Obituary-listing fees from any Newspaper’s carrying the obit
- Additional Charges for special requests
If you would like to talk to a real person to get quick answers about our affordable cremation service, please call us at (888) 249-8160.
Our General Price List
Please click on the following link to open our General Price List